Monday, August 4, 2014

Grain Sack -- quick and pretty

Hello again  :)  After I finished updating from the last post I started on the grain sack and actually just wrapped it up.  I spent more time modeling and creating the custom logo than I did actually texturing -- plus Substance Painter didn't corrupt my file!  So I thought I'd add some quick beauty shots and call it a night.

Burlap diffuse texture edited and tileable -- found on cgtextures.com

Burlap height map

Grain logo: based of numerous French grain logos

Grain Sack prop in Substance Painter



UVs in SP -- You can paint directly on them or in 3D view; painting in 2D view = incredible consistency and time saving.

The model is VERY basic and really only took me about 45 mins start to finish so I'm not gonna bother with wireframes this time. Thanks for taking a look and I'll see you next time!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment